martes, 6 de septiembre de 2016

About myself.

 
Hello, my name is Alexander Figueroa I'm 21 years old, I live in soyapango with my family which includes my grandmother and grandfather. Also, I study at Don Bosco University since 2014 and that was the first time when I start to learn English. At the beggining I didn't want to study english, but then I start to love it. I'm very friendly with people even if I do not know them. I like to enjoy life, hang out with my friends and dance a lot. Another thing that I really like to do is go to the gym, because there I forget everything and I just consentrate about what I'm doing in that moment, also I used to model clothes and I used to appear on channel 21 and i love to do that I feel alive. To conclude, this is a new experience to teach kids and I'm ready to learn as much as I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario