lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

Second Class.

First of all it was an amzing experience because kids feel confortable with us and to me thats an amazing step for us.
 
At the beginning my classmate dalila forget to make the warm up and then the class become confortable for us and even for the students, Pupils participated in every dinamic that we made, learners try to finish fast their worksheeps, because we gave them stickers and they were excited doing the activities. I think that we made an excellent job. However, we have to recognize that we have to work in some points to be a better teachers.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that teacher Alex is doing a great job when teaching to kids. You try to be very enthusiasm when you are gving the class. You encourage them to participate in the different activities we made in class. Continue doing the things good and everything is going to be excelent. Congratulations teacher Alex. thanks for been my partner.

    ResponderEliminar